Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New house naming contest

So, I am in the process of moving into this new apartment with my friend JP. It is looking pretty barren at this point, and it is without a name. I think a place like this needs a name so when I say I'm just going home, I can say something cooler like I'm headed to the 9th level of Gondor or something. So I'm giving everyone a chance to help out with a name, or vote on some of the names I came up with. It is an upstairs unit, so I think a name that implys height or a perch would suffice. So the names I'm brainstorming are as follows:

1. The Tower of Isengard
2. The Eagles Perch
3. "No you cant stay on my couch"
4. Meth-Lab 3000

Your turn now.

Also we are putting in a tiki bar, so donations are appreciated.

FUCK YO COUCH!!!

3 comments:

Crusty Gold Toof said...

The Devils Causeway, Zantorians Palace, Two middle aged men living Together, Tiki bar's don't work, or my personal favorite name Lurker's Point

Crusty Gold Toof said...

What about Tiger wood's new apartment

pure skate said...

Lords of Scum Crust. The House of The Last Juggalo. You 18 yet, get in my bed. Eithopian Menstral Tower. Maggot Sex farm palace. Liver rape cave. The last stand of Dirty Hairy.